What's Interesting in The Flash S2 Ep 4?

12:11 Widya Filan 0 Comments

We got our new firestorm, Jefferson Jackson, wohoo! He's kinda cool. I love Ronnie, but Jacks has the charisma to be firestorm. He also has the hero qualities. Kind hearted, optimistic, fast learner, althletics, I love everything about Jacks. But seeing Martin got a new partner doesn't stop me from hoping that Ronnie's gonna be alive and coming home. I do hope it. But if that happens, there will be another question. How is Ronnie's molecule gonna survive without merging? Then, is he really dead?

Barry's getting closer to Joe's partner (I forgot her name!). I like her, but.. Something's fishy. Don't you think?

Iris has a brother. Aha! Big smile.. :D

Wells (the other universe's Dr. Wells) came to Mercury Lab. Then he "helped" Barry from the shark monster. And Barry finally saw him.

And I should wait till next week for Ep 5.. Oh..

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: