The Flash

12:20 Widya Filan 0 Comments

"My name is Barry Allen, and I'm the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am the Flash."

Does that sound familiar? :D Yeah.. Barry Allen, like he said, is the fastest man alive. When the STAR Labs' particle accelerator exploded Barry was struck by lighting. After 9 months in coma, he finally woke up and became really fast. With this super power he began to chase other metahumans that used their power for evil.

These past 2 nights I've been dreaming about being superhero. Flying, jumping, running, catching poisonous cockroach (yeah cockroach), and saving people's life. Maybe it's the after-effect of watching The Flash haha. To be honest I didn't really want to watch this movie at first, but now, after Game of Thrones, actually The Flash got the second place in my heart. I'll definitely talk about GoT later. But for now, I'm feeling like "Iris West posting on her journal" haha.

So, season 2 has now been aired for couple of weeks. Episode 3 is about to air on October 20th. By the end of season 1 we knew some facts. Those are :
1. Eobard Thawne had been using Harrison Wells' body to blow up the particle accelerator and created metahumans, especially Barry, because he needed Barry's power, to travel into the future (a.k.a his world).
2. Eobard Thanwe knew about the bridge between the world. When The-Other-Flash's (we'll know about him on season 2) hat jumped out from the wormhole, he said that it's the clue for him to go home.
3. Cisco is a metahuman. Nice! "Smart is sexy, Cisco.." (Golden Glider a.k.a Lisa Snart). And now you're a metahuman! What a lovely man..
4. The Future Flash prevented the Present Flash from helpng his mom.
5. And from the beginning of season 2 we knew that Zoom's trying to kill Barry (The Flash from this universe) and Jay Garrick (The Flash from the parallel universe) warned him that his life could be in danger.

But I still got questions, tons of question. (It's just 5 actually haha)

1. If Eobard Thawne from this universe extincted, shouldn't the other Eobard from parallel universe also died?
2. Did Eddie really die? I hope not.. I had excatly the same feeling like watching Jon Snow died in Game of Thrones.. The unfairness, when a good character (who knows nothing, like Jon haha), got killed by the villain. Well, Eddie could probably be transfered into the parallel universe along with Ronnie. And they're most likely to be alive. I do hope so..
3. Why did the Future Barry stopped the Present Barry from saving his mom?
4. Why did the black hole start to be reformed again even though it's been shutted down?
5. What is Cisco's power actually? Is it the ability to "be" or "see" into the other universe? Well, that's most likely the case.

We'll see more of The Flash season 2 by the end of this year. I hope to see more about Cisco's power, how would he react, and how Eobard knew about it. I hope to see Eddie and Ronnie again if it's possible. I hope Barry would NOT ended up with Iris (even it's not possible though). I don't like Iris. She had no contribution. She's not even sure about her feelings. Sorry for Iris' fans haha. But I don't like the fact that she's gonna ended up with Barry. It's better to see more of Caitlin (I don't know how would I feel if she's gonna ended up being Killer Frost). But for now I love to see Caitlin to be just.. Caitlin.

Just like in the Entertainment Tonight, The Flash executive producer Andrew Kreisberg addressed when we might see Killer Frost and said, “Hopefully we’ll have a long and successful run and I’m sure at some point, it will happen, but for right now we’re very happy with Caitlin...being Caitlin.”

Not only about Caitlin being Killer Frost, I searched Eobard Thawn and found out about Wally West and Bart Allen (the other speedsters). They would probably showed up in the movie one day. But I kinda regreted digging up the comic's story and spoiled the fun from the movie haha. I'd better not to look for it anymore and enjoy the movie instead. Well, to sum up, it's a really nice movie. It's fun to watch. I love all the characters, except Iris West haha. I hope season 2 would be as fun as season 1!

PS : I'm posting this while waiting for Season 2 Episode 3 tomorrow! If you're The Flash's fans, don't forget to watch, and enjoy your time :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: